Why do an IT Infrastructure & Networks course with QA?
Raise your game with QA's IT infrastructure & network courses.
We work with the world’s leading tech companies to keep your skills fresh and relevant. We do it all – refresher courses on new versions of software – to giving teams the know-how to use new technologies. We do vendor and product-specific training, as well as our own courses, authored by QA. You'll get the right skills – and an excellent learning experience.
People choose QA because our training is always delivered to an exceptional standard, by expert instructors, at a price that offers excellent value for money.
Our learners have given us an average NPS score of 9.9 out of 10 for our IT Infrastructure & Networks training [Jan-Oct 2020]. And we’re always trying to improve it so that our learners have the best possible experience.
Browse our courses
IT Infrastructure & Networks certifications
Our IT certifications are always delivered to an exceptional standard, by experts, at a price that offers excellent value.
- Certified: Fundamentals
- Certified: Developer Associate
- Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Red Hat certifications
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- RHCSA Red Hat OpenStack
- RHCE Red Hat OpenStack
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer
- RHCS in Enterprise Application Server Administration
- RHCS in OpenShift Administration
- RHCS in OpenShift Application Development
- RHCS in Performance Tuning
- RHCS in Security Linux
- RHCS in Ceph Storage Administration
- RHCS in Security Containers and OpenShift Container Platform
- RHCS in Advanced Automation Ansible Best Practices