The solution architect leads successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations. This role requires the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
Delegates should have functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies. This course will apply knowledge and experience.
to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, licensing, availability, storage, and change management. This role balances a project's business needs while meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
This training course is designed for Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects new to the role.
- Business knowledge and acumen.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Delegates should either hold the Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200) or Power Platform Developer (PL-400) certifications or equivalent skill.
Delegates will learn how to
- The skills needed to become a Solution Architect
- Conceptualising the solution design
- Which Dynamics 365 to use
- How to implement project governance
- The architecture of the Power Platform
- The architecture of the Dataverse, Power apps, and Power Automate.
- Plan for application lifecycle management
- Model Security for the Power Platform
- Prepare for test and go-live
Learning Path 1: Becoming a Solution Architect
- Becoming a solution architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Discover Customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
Learning Path 2: Conceptualising the design requirements
- Propose a solution as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Work with requirements for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Perform fit gap analysis
Learning Path 3: Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
Learning Path 4: Power Platform Architecture
- Explore the Power Platform Architecture
Learning Path 5: Power Platform Data
- Model data for Power Platform solutions
Learning Path 6: Power Platform Analytics and AI
- Evaluate Power Platform Analytics and AI
Learning Path 7: Power Apps Architecture
- Explore Power Apps Architecture
Learning Path 8: Application Lifecycle Management
- Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform
Learning Path 9: Power Automate Architecture
- Explore Power Automate Architecture
Learning Path 10: Power Platform Security
- Model security for Power Platform Solutions
Learning Path 11: Integrations in Power Platform
- Implement integrations with Power Platform
Learning Path 12: Dynamics 365 Apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 applications architecture
Learning Path 13: Explore Virtual Power Agents
- Explore Virtual Power Agents and create Chatbots for Solutions
Learning Path 14: Robotic Process Automation
- Explore when to use robotic process automation
Learning Path 15: Testing and go-live
- Discuss the requirements and structure for testing and go-live
Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.