- Delegates should have experience in the management and administration of Microsoft Teams. Whilst experience with VOIP/Telephony systems would be a benefit it is not a requirement.
- Note this course is for people involved in Microsoft Teams Administration, not end users.
- Whilst this is not a PowerShell course, as PowerShell is one of the core administrative tools within Microsoft 365 products - there will be PowerShell steps referenced within the course and used in the labs. Where PowerShell is used in the labs students can either copy and paste the instructions, or in most exercises use a GUI alternative method (though sometimes a GUI alternative is not available). A high level understanding of what PowerShell is would be very beneficial, but not absolutely essential for this course.
Delegates will learn how to
- Office 365 Teams Voice Features and Functionality
- Office 365 Teams Voice planning and connectivity options
- Office 365 Teams Phone Numbers
- Office 365 Teams Call Routing and Dial Plans
- Office 365 Teams Emergency Calling
- Office 365 Teams Direct Routing
- Overview of functions and features
- Lab 1 – Setup 365 tenant
- Calling Plans
- Direct Routing
- Operator Connect
- Lab 2 – Calling Plan trial
- Phone Number Types
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Assigning Phone Numbers
- Lab 3 – Obtain and Assign Phone Numbers
- Dial Plans
- Call Routing
- Reporting Labels
- Lab 4 – Dial Plans and reporting labels
- Location Based Routing
- Dynamic Emergency Calling
- Lab 5 – Location Based Routing and Dynamic Emergency Calling
- Direct Routing principles
- Planning and deploying Direct Routing
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.