Why choose our Cloud Network Specialist apprenticeship?
QA’s Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship provides a solid foundation in installing network cabling and hardware.
A Cloud Network Specialist’s role is both desk-based and involves visits to clients' premises to resolve issues. Apart from installing network cabling and hardware, they may also be required to assist in the deployment and management of cloud-based services.
QA’s Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Follow a cloud-first curriculum, covering on-premise and cloud-enabled networking
- Learn about core networking principles, including network addressing, cloud, virtualisation and security
- Understand the principles, hardware, protocols and services that form part of on-premise, cloud and hybrid network architectures
- Train with QA – the largest and leading provider for both Microsoft and AWS training
- Learn technical content that aligns to, and is relevant to, employers and the market
- Learn about DevOps methodologies and the fundamentals of databases and data migration
Tools and technologies learned
Learners will learn to use Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
Why choose QA
Tech careers started or enhanced through apprenticeships
Success rate for learners on a QA apprenticeship
Response time to learner queries
Under 24 hours
Feedback provided on learner submissions
Applicants apply to our apprenticeship programmes every year
Highest overall pass rate
Among UK tech training providers
Best Use of Blended Learning at the Learning Tech Awards 2020
Committed to social mobility, diversity and inclusion
Key partners include Barnardo's, Stemettes and Code First Girls
The Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 programme
Learners benefit from a flexible and blended learning journey, helping them apply technical data solutions to a range of real-life scenarios – gaining valuable workplace skills faster. Here is a timeline of the 16-month Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 programme modules, including Core IT Principles, Core Cloud and Networking Principles, Networking Architecture and Security, and AWS, Azure and Advanced Networking Principles.
The entry requirements for this Cloud Network Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
*Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements
Possible job roles for a Cloud Network Specialist apprentice
This programme is suitable for multiple roles, such as:
Network Support Technician, Data Centre Support Technician, Network Operative and IT Field Technician.