- Enumerate, investigate, target and exploit weaknesses in an organisation’s network devices, online presence, and people.
- Understand complex vulnerabilities and chained exploitation processes in order to gain access and perform restriction bypasses, privilege escalation, data exfiltration and gain long term persistence in: Web facing services, databases, Windows, Active Directory, *nix, container-based, VPN, VLAN, VoIP and Cloud environments.
- Use compromised devices to pivot onto other private networks and/or access services protected by whitelisting or only accessible via the loopback interface.
- Advanced topics in network scanning
- Understanding & exploiting IPv6 Targets
- Advanced OSINT Data gathering
- Exploiting DVCS (git)
- Owning Continuous Integration (CI) servers
- Deserialization Attacks (Java, Python, Node, PHP)
- Windows Enumeration and Configuration Issues
- Windows Desktop ‘Breakout’ and AppLocker Bypass Techniques (Win 10)
- Local Privilege Escalation
- A/V & AMSI Bypass techniques
- Offensive PowerShell Tools and Techniques
- Post Exploitation Tips, Tools and Methodology
- Active Directory Delegation Reviews and Pwnage (Win 2016 server)
- Pass the Hash/Ticket Pivoting and WinRM Certificates
- Cross Domain and Forest attacks
- Pivoting, Port Forwarding and Lateral Movement Techniques
- Persistence and backdooring techniques (Golden Ticket, DCSync, LOLBAS)
- Command and Control (C2) Frameworks
- Linux Vulnerabilities and Configuration Issues
- Treasure hunting via enumeration
- File Share/SSH Hacks
- X11 Vulnerabilities
- Restricted Shells Breakouts
- Breaking Hardened Web Servers
- Local Privilege Escalation
- MongoDB exploitation
- TTY hacks, Pivoting
- Gaining root via misconfigurations
- Kernel Exploitation
- Post Exploitation and credentials harvesting
- Breaking and Abusing Docker
- Exploiting Kubernetes environments
- Breaking out of kubernetes containers
- AWS/Azure/GCP specific attacks
- Storage Misconfigurations
- Credentials, API’s and token Abuse
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS and Serverless exploitation
- Azure AD attacks
- Exploiting Insecure VPN Configuration
- VLAN Concepts
- VLAN Hopping Attacks
Cyber Security learning paths
Want to boost your career in cyber security? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.