This is an NCSC Certified Training Course.
You will be sent a copy of the EC Council CCISO Exam Eligibility form - with your joining instructions. Please complete this and submit using the email address provided in order to ensure you meet their eligibility requirements. If you would like a copy of this before booking the course - please contact your QA account manager.
You will receive your Pearson Vue exam voucher in your course fee, and will need to arrange this at Pearson Vue testing facility.
Once you have completed the course, please submit the course evaluation via the ASPEN portal for your exam voucher to be released.
The EC Council exam is taken post-course, and EC Council recommend additional post-course study in order to fully prepare for it.
Please note - Commencing January 1st, 2019, EC-Council will no longer ship out physical certificates. EC-Council certified members can continue to download their e-Certificates from the ASPEN portal. Certified members who still wish to receive a physical certificate may request one via 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Printed certificate requests in the UK will cost $75 ($50 for the US).
For a limited time only when you buy this course EC-Council will be offering:
- A free OhPhish license (worth $2500USD) to run a phishing simulation of up to 2000 users valid for 3 months. As well as
- 1 year free subscription to CISO magazine worth $80
- Access to free videos on cyber awareness through the EC Council CodeRed platform!
To redeem this fantastic offer just log into ASPEN once you have been on your course.
EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as trainers. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
This course is designed for the aspiring or sitting upper-level manager striving to advance his or her career by learning to apply their existing deep technical knowledge to business problems.
The C|CISO course is also suitable for those who in security management roles, including those with CISSP, CISM, CISA qualifications. C|CISO provides an opportunity to differentiate yourself in the marketplace with this outstanding security leadership certification.
Certified C|CISO’s are offered the opportunity to attend the EC Council annual C|CISO events.
C|CISO FAQ page can be found here
'I took EC-Council’s Certified CISO course to round out the executive mindset that I now need as a manager of security teams. C|CISO was one of the best courses I have taken and strengthened my views on what good leaders should be doing.'
Don Pecha, Information Security at PayPal
Candidates interested in earning the C|CISO Certification must qualify via ECCouncil’s Exam Eligibility application before sitting for the C|CISO Exam. Only students with at least five years of experience in three of the five domains are permitted to sit for the C|CISO Exam. Any student who does not qualify to sit for the exam or who does not fill out the application will be permitted to take the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam and earn that certification. EISMs may then apply for the CCISO Exam once they have achieved the required years of experience.
Please note - The exam eligibility form will be emailed with your joining instructions and must be submitted to EC Council - before attending training. The completed form can be sent to - email@example.com . Please contact your account manager if this has not been received.
In this course, you will learn in-depth content in each of the 5 CCISO Domains:
Governance (Policy,Legal and Compliance) The first Domain of the CCISO program is concerned with the following:
- Information Security Management Program
- Defining an Information Security Governance Program
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Risk Management
- IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
of the CCISO program, one of the cornerstones of any information security program, is concerned with the following:
- Designing, deploying, and managing security controls
- Understanding security controls types and objectives
- Implementing control assurance frameworks
- Understanding the audit management process
of the CCISO program covers the day-to-day responsibilities of a CISO, including:
- The role of the CISO
- Information Security Projects
- Integration of security requirements into other operational processes (change management, version control, disaster recovery, etc.)
of the CCISO program covers, from an executive perspective, the technical aspects of the CISO job including:
- Access Controls
- Physical Security
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Network Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Application Security
- System Security
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensics and Incident Response
of the CCISO program is concerned with the area with which many more technically inclined professionals may have the least experience, including:
- Security Strategic Planning
- Alignment with business goals and risk tolerance
- Security emerging trends
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Planning
- Development of business cases for security
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing a capital expense budget
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing an operating expense budget
- Return on Investment (ROI) and cost-benefit analysis
- Vendor management
- Integrating security requirements into the contractual agreement and procurement process
- Taken together, these five Domains of the C|CISO program translate to a thoroughly
- knowledgeable, competent executive information security practitioner.
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course