This certification bundle includes:
- Course: MD100 'Microsoft Windows 10'
- Course: MD101 'Microsoft Managing Modern Desktops'
- The 'Measure Up' Practice Exam for exams MD-100 and MD-101
- Microsoft Exam vouchers (VUE) for exams MD-100 and MD-101
Please note: the Pearson Vue exam voucher supplied with our Microsoft Technical Knowledge in a Box packages are for use in the UK only.
- The courses and products contained in this bundle will help prepare the candidate for the stated Microsoft exam(s). However, QA recommends that delegates possess significant practical experience working with the technology and also undertake further self-study in order to have the best chance of passing the exam(s). It is strongly recommended that candidates fully utilise the self-paced practice tests contained in this bundle after having attended the instructor lead course in order to identify subject areas to designate for further self-study.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or company.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date.
- Microsoft exam vouchers (if provided in the bundle) are issued to the delegate approximately 1-week after the course is sat.•Labs on line (if provided in the bundle) are issued approximately 1-week after your course and will be active for 180 days following activation.
- Practice tests (if provided in the bundle) must be activated within 90 days of purchase and are issued by Learning Locker (MeasureUp) approximately 1-week after the course is sat.
- Exam re-take voucher (if provided in the bundle)is provided on proof of failure and 2nd exam must be taken within the 12 month period. Please contact your account manager if you need to activate this option.
- Online exam voucher
Frequently asked questions
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.