There are no prerequisites for this course
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe Microsoft Power Platform components
- Describe Microsoft Dataverse, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Microsoft Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents
- Microsoft Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
- Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solution
- Learn the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
- Learn the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Dataverse Overview
- Module Summary
- Create Solution
- Add Existing and Create New Tables
- Create Relationships
- Import Data
- Descibe the difference between Dataverse and Common Data Model
- Explain use cases and limitations of business rules and process flows
- Explain what environments, tables, columns, and relationships are in Dataverse
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
- Create Staff Canvas App
- Complete the App
- Create Security Canvas App
- Customize Views and Forms
- Create Model-Driven Application
- Provision a Power Apps portal
- Create a Portal Webpage
- Change the Portal Theme
- Learn how other organizations digitize their processes using Power Apps
- See Power Apps in action and learn options for making your first app
- Learn about what Power Apps is and its business value
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Create Visit Notification flow
- Create Security Sweep Flow
- See how Power Automate works and looks from the user's perspective
- Build a simple flow
- Learn the business value and features of Power Automate
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
- Create Power BI Report
- Create Power BI Dashboard
- See how Power BI works and looks from the user's perspective
- Learn how to build a simple Power BI dashboard
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot
- Sign up for PVA and Create a New Bot
- Create Topics
- Test Topics
- Change the Greeting
- Publish the Bot
- Describe the business value and features of Power Virtual Agents
- Build a basic chatbot
- Learn essential components that make up Power Virtual Agents and chatbots
Microsoft 365 learning pathways
This course features in the following learning path:
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.