What is TOGAF®?
The TOGAF® standard describes an EA framework that provides a comprehensive approach to the design, development, and implementation of enterprise architectures.
TOGAF® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice – and then how to use it to plan the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and design capabilities to support it.
- The TOGAF® accredited courses examine how practitioners can base their activities on a solid set of processes.
- They look at the framework as a whole, including the numerous techniques to assist in organising, governing and (now in the latest version) describing architecture.
- The recommendations on how to adapt the framework to deal with issues such as security and service-oriented architecture are also covered.
TOGAF® Training & Certifications
Taking a TOGAF® course with QA can help you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the TOGAF® framework and its principles
- Learn how to apply the TOGAF® framework to your organization's specific needs
- Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to lead and manage enterprise architecture projects
- Prepare for the TOGAF® certification exams
If you are interested in a career in enterprise architecture, or if you are already working in this field and want to improve your skills, then taking a TOGAF® course is a great way to get started.