Get an extra 10% off this winter with our Skills Licence offer
Why do Project & Programme Management training with QA?
QA provides learners with access to the largest breadth and depth of Project and Programme Management (PPM) learning solutions in the UK and Europe. Our expert team have authored books on the subjects of PRINCE2, MSP and APM and regularly publish articles and speak at conferences. We have the largest team of full-time PPM trainers who are dedicated to remaining at the forefront of the industry to keep clients up to date with the latest trends. We offer a comprehensive library of free, value-add resources including monthly webinars, blogs, podcasts and articles.
QA sets itself apart by offering both PPM certification training across a variety of learning methods and bespoke solutions. In total, this practice area offers more than 80 different courses including all the major PPM certifications and delivers industry-leading pass rates at scale, delivering high-quality learning solutions.
Our PPM knowledge areas:
Why train with QA?
You're in good hands
- Over 13,000 people trained in the last 12 months
- Over 3,400 unique training events providing over 41,000 delegate days in last 12 months
- 14 full-time PPM trainers with a Net Promoter quality score of 70
- 95% pass rate in APM Project Fundamentals
- 73% pass rate in APM Project Management
- 89% pass rate in PRINCE2 Foundation
- 72% pass rate in PRINCE2 Practitioner
- 20 articles published in project management magazines since 2019
- Over 20 events where QA has spoken on project management since 2019
- Over 30 project management blogs and case studies
Bespoke PPM training solutions
Sometimes the standard course offerings are not an exact fit to the client's needs. In these cases, QA's subject matter experts (SMEs) design tailored learning experiences. It's particularly when training large numbers that it makes sense to have more time-effective tailored courses. Examples include:
- Tailored course design, development and delivery
- Coaching to APM Chartered Project Professional (ChPP)
- Job role definitions and framework design
- Skills gap analysis (using online tools) and competency assessments
- Learning journeys and career path development
- Experiential learning
- Executive workshops (eg Project Sponsorship)
- Project management method development
- Living Learning: A combination of self-study, virtual and face-to-face learning on many of our major products
In addition to this extensive range of training solutions, QA also offers a Project Management Degree Apprenticeship at Level 6 (BSc), which our clients use to upskill their existing employees.
Project Management learning paths
Want to boost your career in project management? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
New: AXELOS ProPath learning paths
Official AXELOS ProPath diagram
Project Management certifications
QA is the first choice for all leading qualifications such as PRINCE2®, MOP®, MSP® and APM.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
House of PMO
House of PMO
Management of Risk
Project Management degree apprenticeship
Our BSc (Hons) Project Management Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship programme is delivered in partnership with Northumbria University. This work-based learning programme develops the learner's understanding of PM in subjects such as Programme Portfolio & Project Management, Project Planning & Management, Project Change Control & Quality Management, Governance and Financial Control of Projects and more. This knowledge is delivered in flexible delivery modes and enriched through hands-on applied learning within the context of their current employment.
Bespoke Project Management talent solutions
We have worked with a number of large clients to improve their project management talent and capabilites. Read a selection of our project management case studies below.
Meet our PPM Practice Director
Dr Ian Clarkson
Project & Programme Management Practice Director
Dr Ian Clarkson is a highly experienced consultant, author, trainer and speaker with over 20 years’ experience in project management, organisational change and learning. Ian has worked with some of the world's largest organisations in all sectors and has been with QA for 16 years. He was an author of the APM BoK 6 and a referenced reviewer to the most recent update to the PRINCE2 and MSP publications. Ian was on the technical advisory board for the development of the APM Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management, and also for the update to the APM suite of certifications for BoK 6. Ian is a regular blogger, podcaster, and contributor to the APM as well as the Project Manager Today magazine.
Browse our courses
We couldn't find a match for
Please try another search.