say our ITIL® training will improve job performance
pass rate for our ITIL® training courses
quality rating for our ITIL® trainers' knowledge
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate – UP TO 45% OFF!
|Learning method||Exam||Pre-course work||ITIL® Official publication||Duration||Price (ex. VAT)||More info||Booking|
|Online||12 month access||Outline|
|Virtual / classroom||3 days||was £1,440
|Virtual / classroom||2 days (fast track)||was £1,085
|Virtual / classroom||5 half days||was £1,440
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module – 41% OFF!
What is ITIL®?
ITIL® is a professionally recognised certification scheme and provides comprehensive, practical and proven guidance for establishing a service management system, providing a common glossary of terms for businesses using IT enabled services.
ITIL® v4 provides a clear capability model and aligns to your business strategy and customer needs. It expands previous versions by providing a practical and flexible basis to support your organisation on your journey to the new world of Digital Transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services - and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
QA's Learning Delivery Director, Adam Stewart, looks at what is new and what has changed in the latest iteration - What's new in the ITIL® v4 Framework?
Why choose ITIL 4?
QA's Head of Service Management Product Development, Martin Waters, highlights why ITIL 4 is relevant in today's service driven world of digital transformation.
Browse our courses
Unable to spare entire days training?
We offer the option to learn virtually over consecutive half-days, whilst maintaining your quality day-to-day working commitments.
Morning and afternoon slots available.
Offer terms and conditions
- Offer ends 19 February 2021
- Courses must be taken and completed by 28 May 2021
- For new bookings only (existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of the offer)
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. It cannot be used on top of any discounts already agreed on skills licenses or via advanced pricing agreements
- Offer is not transferable to other course dates or events
- If QA reschedule a course, the discount can be transferred to the new date until 28 May 2021
- If QA cancel a course and there is no alternative available, the discount cannot be applied to another one
- Subject to availability
- QA standard terms and conditions apply, except the following under Clause 7c:
Date of Cancellation / Rescheduling Cancellation Fee Payable Rescheduling Fee Payable 20-11 working days prior to course start 50% 50% 10-6 working days prior to course start 100% 50% Fewer than 6 working days prior to course start 100% 100%