- IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery of digital products and services
- Anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects
- IT professionals in organizations working in, or migrating to Lean, Agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments
The following are suggested job titles that would be relevant for attending this course : Service Designer; Release Manager; Cloud Architect; DevOps Engineer; Software Developer; Automation Specialist; Test Engineer; Scrum Master; Business Transformation Manager; Applications Engineer; Cloud Software and Network Engineer; IT Operations Manager.
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT examination.
The exam is a ‘closed book’ examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
- Understand the rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and valuable digital services at speed
- Understand the benefits of a less centralised approach to IT service delivery
- Optimise end-user services and make the right investments for your organisation using the latest digital technology and design thinking
- Balance working with complex, adaptive systems enabled with flexible practices that adapt to changing environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet and exceed business goals
- Utilise new ways of working and approaches to enable small incremental steps to improve services to co-create increased value
ITIL® 4 qualification scheme
ITIL® 4 provides an emphasis on the business and technology world, how it works today, and how it will work in the future with agile, DevOps and digital transformation.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.