- IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery of digital products and services
- Anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects
- IT professionals in organizations working in, or migrating to Lean, Agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments
The following are suggested job titles that would be relevant for attending this course : Service Designer; Release Manager; Cloud Architect; DevOps Engineer; Software Developer; Automation Specialist; Test Engineer; Scrum Master; Business Transformation Manager; Applications Engineer; Cloud Software and Network Engineer; IT Operations Manager.
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT examination.
The exam is a ‘closed book’ examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
- Understand the rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and valuable digital services at speed
- Understand the benefits of a less centralised approach to IT service delivery
- Optimise end-user services and make the right investments for your organisation using the latest digital technology and design thinking
- Balance working with complex, adaptive systems enabled with flexible practices that adapt to changing environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet and exceed business goals
- Utilise new ways of working and approaches to enable small incremental steps to improve services to co-create increased value