The following new ITIL® 4 courses are now available:
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Online
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
The following new ITIL® 4 courses are coming soon from QA:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
This course is designed to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services in a holistic way.
The course explores areas such as development, testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, sourcing, and ways of managing work.
The course content reflects how IT service management (ITSM) has evolved in the 21st century and shows how service management today requires an open mindset and more collaborative ways of working.
As practices and approaches for creation of value continually evolve, IT, digital and service professionals need to constantly review and develop their skills, knowledge, and definitions of excellence. Therefore, this course focuses on individual and team professionalism, culture and service mindset.
This course will cover the use of relevant practices, methods and tools to enable successful creation, delivery and support of IT-enabled services and will also provide an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
- Individuals managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital services
- Individuals responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products and services, including development, deployment and monitoring and support
- Individuals responsible for assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for and take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module examination. The exam is a closed book examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
Delegates must already have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. ITIL v3 or previous versions of ITIL Foundation certificates are NOT a valid prerequisite.
The objectives of this course is for you to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the ITIL Service Value System and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services