APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) – 15% OFF!
|Learning method||Exam||Pre-course work||Duration||Price (ex. VAT)||More info||Booking|
|Virtual / classroom||2 days||was £1,275
APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) – 15% OFF!
What is the Association for Project Management (APM)?
The Association for Project Management (APM), the chartered body for the project profession, is the leading professional body for project management in the UK.
QA is the market leader in providing APM-accredited training – and to top it off, we have the highest pass rates in UK. We teach a combination of theory and practical skills, coupled with expert coaching – to make sure that you not only pass the exams, but can apply your knowledge at work to help you do a better job.
Browse our courses
The APM is established as the leading professional body for project management in the UK.
Offer terms and conditions
- Offer ends 16 April 2021.
- Courses must be taken and completed by 28 May 2021.
- For new bookings only (existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of the offer).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. It cannot be used on top of any discounts already agreed on skills licenses or via advanced pricing agreements.
- Offer is not transferable to other course dates or events.
- If QA reschedule a course, the discount can be transferred to the new date until 28 May 2021.
- If QA cancel a course and there is no alternative available, the discount cannot be applied to another one.
- Subject to availability.
- QA standard terms and conditions apply, except the following under Clause 7c:
Date of cancellation / rescheduling Cancellation fee payable Rescheduling fee payable 20-11 working days prior to course start 50% 50% 10-6 working days prior to course start 100% 50% Fewer than 6 working days prior to course start 100% 100%