What is Cisco?
Cisco offers enterprise networking, secure connectivity, cyber security, and on-prem to cloud routing and switching. Cisco products and services are used globally by many corporations, indicating that IT professionals who understand and can tackle Cisco technologies are sought-after.
Cisco qualifications are some of the most prevalent certifications worldwide, ensuring proof that you have the primary knowledge of Cisco technologies and networking fundamentals.
The primary Cisco training comprises six domains and aims to help you have a solid understanding of topics like security fundamentals, network fundamentals, IP connectivity and services, automation, and programmability.
The Cisco courses cover important organisational networking issues such as:
- secure routing, control of data and who can access it
- detection and prevention of network vulnerabilities
- complete control of ‘where is my data?’ – GDPR and governance
Why do Cisco training with QA?
How are you developing the skills in your people to thrive in the era of the growing hybrid and polycloud connectivity?
- QA offers the complete catalogue of Cisco Next-Level training and certification as well as the High-Touch portfolio on the public schedule, in partnership with FastLane.
- QA has over 20 years of experience delivering CCNA and CCNP training.
- QA instructors have continually received the Cisco Instructor Excellence Award for the past 4 years.
Browse our courses
We couldn't find a match for
Please try another search.
Browse some of our bestselling Cisco courses. All courses listed in section below.
Don't know where to start? Try our course finder tool
Cisco's training and certification programmes have been developed around the latest technologies and what drives today's learners. The next-level certifications are arranged under five categories:
Starting point for individuals interested in starting a career as a networking professional.
The highest level of accreditation achievable and recognises the architectural expertise of network designers.
Cisco Learning Credits
What are Cisco Learning Credits?
Cisco Learning Credits are an easy way to pay for your Cisco training. Training can be purchased at a reduced cost overall through use of these learning credits.
As an Authorized Cisco Learning Partner, QA is able to redeem your Cisco Learning Credits as payment for your training. Cisco Learning Credits can be used as payment for public-scheduled courses at QA training centres and also for private events hosted at your facilities.
For immediate support, please contact your QA Account Manager who will work with you to maximise your training budget.
Benefits of Cisco Learning Credits
- Secures training budget
- Increases productivity and technical competency
- Ensures highest quality of training, through an authorised Cisco Learning Solution Partner
- Simplify PO process - administrative costs decreased by reducing need to open multiple POs
- Learning Credits Management Tool - provides a single location to manage and track your credits