Browse some of our bestselling Cisco courses.
New Cisco curriculum changes
In 2020 Cisco changed their training and certification programmes around the latest technologies and what drives today's learners. The next-level certifications are arranged under five categories:
Starting point for individuals interested in starting a career as a networking professional.
The highest level of accreditation achievable and recognises the architectural expertise of network designers.
- Introduced Cisco Certified DevNet Associate, Specialist and Professional certifications
- Prerequisites removed for certifications at the associate and professional levels
- Continuing education for all
- Recognition for completing training courses
- Consolidated and updated CCNA training and certification
- Your choice of concentration exams at the professional level
- Streamlined certification paths
- New lifetime tenure for CCIE certification maintained for 20 years continuously
Cisco are retooling their training and certification programme around the latest technologies and what drives today's learners.
Serving up cutting-edge content, convenient access, customised options and continuous learning, throughout your lifetime.
To empower you with the flexibility to reinvent yourself, earn recognition, fuel innovation and unlock your potential to make a difference in the world.
Browse our courses
Demonstrate that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to support Cisco products and solve customers' technology problems.
Cisco CCT Data Center
Focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.
Cisco CCT Routing and Switching
Focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments.
Cisco DevNet Associate
Proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms
Cisco DevNet Professional
Proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms.
Cisco Learning Credits
5 April 2021 - Announcing Changes to the Cisco Learning Credit Program
The Cisco Learning Credit Program was established over 10 years ago to provide customers with the flexibility to plan what, when and where training is required to accelerate their intended outcomes. Announced on 5 April 2021, Cisco have decided to discontinue Cisco Learning Credit reimbursements with our Learning Partners, effective with classes starting after 14 June 2021, while they re-evaluate the program.
Key dates and details
5 April 2021
6 May 2021
14 June 2021
After 14 June 2021
What are Cisco Learning Credits?
Cisco Learning Credits are an easy way to pay for your Cisco training. Training can be purchased at a reduced cost overall through use of these learning credits.
As an Authorized Cisco Learning Partner, QA is able to redeem your Cisco Learning Credits as payment for your training. Cisco Learning Credits can be used as payment for public-scheduled courses at QA training centres and also for private events hosted at your facilities.
For immediate support, please contact your QA Account Manager who will work with you to maximise your training budget.
Benefits of Cisco Learning Credits
- Secures training budget
- Increases productivity and technical competency
- Ensures highest quality of training, through an authorised Cisco Learning Solution Partner
- Simplify PO process - administrative costs decreased by reducing need to open multiple POs
- Learning Credits Management Tool - provides a single location to manage and track your credits