Buy a Microsoft course and get 25% off your exam until 31 Jan 2022
Why do Microsoft training with QA?
QA is the largest Gold Learning Partner in the UK, offering Microsoft's broad range of training courses, taught by a large team of highly experienced subject matter experts. We've trained over 45,000 people in Microsoft technologies and applications, including cloud technical skills (from Azure to Office 365) and office apps (from Excel to PowerBI). Our curriculum is kept up to date with the latest Microsoft content, and is supplemented by our QA Mastering series on specific Microsoft products, including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365.
QA is proud to be a member of the LLPA, who've been recognised as Learning 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year. Read more here.
Watch our introductory Microsoft video
Watch our video to learn more about Microsoft training with QA
Microsoft offers a wide range of certification programmes designed to help grow your skills and your career.
Microsoft Power BI
Browse our courses
We couldn't find a match for
Please try another search.
Don't know where to start? Try our new course finder tool
Book a Microsoft course with QA and get 25% off your Microsoft exam
Terms & Conditions:
- Call +44 (0)345 074 7995 or email us to redeem.
- Offer ends 31 January 2022.
- Applicable to Microsoft courses and exams only.
- Microsoft course must be taken and completed by 31 January 2022.
- Applicable to new bookings only (existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of the offer).
- If QA reschedule a course, the discount can be transferred provided the course is completed by 31 January 2022.
- Offer does not apply if the course is subsequently cancelled either by the customer or QA.
- Subject to availability.
- QA standard terms and conditions apply.
How the QA Academy has helped the DfE plug the Azure cloud skills gap
Discover how QA has helped the Department for Education to solve a Technical Talent shortage through the QA Academy.