Learn to code for free
Teach the Nation to Code (TTNTC) is a collection of free, interactive workshops developed around current UK digital skills shortages, giving you the opportunity to learn entry-level Python skills. We have designed the hands-on workshops in a way that's easy to understand regardless of your background.
Teach the Nation to Code is accredited under the NCSC Certified Training Scheme.
Our next Teach The Nation To Code workshops:
We have many online workshops taking place in 2020 – watch this space for updates.
How the workshops can help you:
As the world enters further into the information age, software programming skills have become highly desirable. Our aim is to give you the confidence and basic knowledge to start learning to code.
What you will learn:
- All the coding fundamentals in Python
- Creating a working code using operators, conditional statements and loops
- Syntax in Python
- Processing problems and solving them with Python code
- Working with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples
- Creating a safe and secure code
- And so much more!
See what our attendees have to say:
Meet the founders
Hear directly from the masterminds of the Teach the Nation to Code programme and find out how and why they came up with the initiative.