Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
NB: Due to the dynamic nature of Microsoft Office 365 functionality the exact list of compliance features addressed in this course is subject to change.
This is a detailed 5-day course with hands on labs. The course covers how to implement Governance Security and in Office 365. Within the course there is specific reference to GDPR, however this course is appropriate to anyone interested in any aspect of Office 365 Governance Security and Compliance.
- Discover— Identification, retrieval and classification of personal data.
- Govern— Importing, processing, retention and disposal of personal data.
- Protection — Control authentication, authorization and access control of personal data including Encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Report — Execute data requests, report data breaches, and proactively maintain required documentation.
- Technical Business Decision Makers
- Office 365 IT Professionals
- Anyone who has a business interest in how to Implement Governance Security and Compliance for their organisation in Office 365
An understanding of Office 365 core technologies and an interest in the business benefits of the Microsoft Office 365 Platform from a Governance Security and Compliance perspective.
Module 1 Introducing Compliance Standards and Office 365
- Lab 1.1 Introduction Lab
- Lab 1.2 Using Google Chrome Profiles
- Lab 1.3 How to Get Six months Office 365 for free
Module 2 Office 365 Search Architecture
- Lab 2.1 Sharepoint Content Types
- Lab 2.2 Sharepoint Content Types Search – Optional
Module 3 Office 365 Content Search
- Lab 3.1 Office 365 Content Search
Module 4 Office 365 eDiscovery
- Lab 4.1 eDiscovery
Module 5 Advanced eDiscovery
Module 6 Data Import and Connectors
Module 7 Office 365 Data Retention and Disposal
- Lab 7.1 Office 365 Retention Labels
- Lab 7.2 Office 365 eDiscovery Holds
- Lab 7.3 Event Driven Retention
- Lab 7.3 Exchange Online Archiving
- Lab 7.5 Exchange Retention Policies
Module 8 Office 365 Authentication
- Lab 8.1 MultiFactor Authentication
Module 9 Sharepoint Online and OneDrive Security and External Sharing
- Lab 9.1 Sharepoint Online Permissions
- Lab 9.2 Sharepoint and OneDrive External Sharing
- Lab 9.3 Sharepoint Online Conditional Access
Module 10 Exchange Online RBAC
- Lab 10.1 Exchange Online RBAC
Module 11 Multi Geo
- Lab 11.1 Multi Geo
Module 12 Office 365 Groups and Teams Governance
- Lab 12.1 Managing Office 365 Groups and Teams
Module 13 AIP and OME
- Lab 13.1 Azure Information Protection
Module 14 Sensitivity Labels
- Lab 14.1 Office 365 Sensitivity Labels
Module 15 Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Lab 15.1 Cloud App Security Lab
Module 16 Office 365 DLP
- Lab 16.1 Data Loss Prevention
Module 17 Microsoft Threat Intelligence - Alerts - ATP - Secure Score
- Lab 17.1 Office 365 ATP
- Lab 17.2 Office 365 Alerts
- Lab 17.3 Secure Score
Module 18 Office 365 MDM and Encryption
Module 19 Office 365 Auditing, Reporting and Compliance Tools
- Lab 19.1 Office 365 Auditing
- Lab 19.2 Compliance Manager