Tailored sessions are available on key topics from this course. Please contact us for further details.
Workplace challenge: Going through a shift in technology? Need to promote transformational working practices?
Office 365 solution: Use OneDrive, Delve and Teams to enable culture change more effectively.
This course is part of a series focussing on using Office 365 apps in the working environment. The transition to working in Office 365 can lead to changes in how office documents are created, accessed, edited and stored. Changes to methods for communicating with colleagues and customers combined with new ways to collaborate may also be adopted. Collectively, these changes are referred to as ‘culture change’.
In this course, OneDrive for Business and Delve are demonstrated as examples of changes to document storage, access, control and sharing. Microsoft Teams is worked with as a communication and collaboration tool.
Office 365 users required to understand and work with new apps with an emphasis on how their use may alter working process or methods.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required.
Dual monitor setup is required for when attending this course via the QA Attend from Anywhere delivery method.
- Create, store and edit documents in OneDrive for Business
- Share content using OneDrive for Business
- Find content and people using Delve
- Create Teams
- Add people and content to Teams
- Communicate and collaborate using Teams
Module 1: OneDrive for Business
- Topic A: What is OneDrive for Business?
- Topic B: Navigating around OneDrive
- Topic C: Organising Content in OneDrive
- Topic D: Using the Office Online Apps
- Topic E: Document Versions and Information
- Topic F: Sharing Documents with OneDrive
- Topic G: Using Microsoft Office with OneDrive
Module 2: Finding Content and People with Delve
- Topic A: What is Delve?
- Topic B: Finding Content using Delve
- Topic C: Meta-data Searches
- Topic D: Working with Favorites, Content and People
- Topic E: Delve Boards
Module 3: Communicating with Colleagues - Microsoft Teams
- Topic A: What is Teams?
- Topic B: Navigating around Teams
- Topic C: Creating and Joining Teams
- Topic D: Channels
- Topic E: Searching within Teams
- Topic F: Using Files within Teams
- Topic G: Meetings