In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
Data Warehousing on AWS introduces you to concepts, strategies, and best practices for designing a cloud-based data warehousing solution using Amazon Redshift, the petabyte-scale data warehouse in AWS. This course demonstrates how to collect, store, and prepare data for the data warehouse by using other AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon S3. Additionally, this course demonstrates how to use Amazon QuickSight to perform analysis on your data.
- Database architects
- Database administrators
- Database developers
- Data analysts and scientists
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials (or equivalent experience with AWS)
- Familiarity with relational databases and database design concepts
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Amazon Redshift
- Understanding Amazon Redshift Components and Resources
- Launching an Amazon Redshift Cluster
- Choosing a Data Warehousing Approach
- Identifying Data Sources and Requirements
- Architecting the Data Warehouse
- Loading Data into the Data Warehouse
- Optimizing Queries and Tuning Performance
- Monitoring and Auditing the Data Warehouse
- Maintaining the Data Warehouse
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
AWS Learning Paths
Want to boost your career in AWS? Click on the roles below to see QA‘s learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.