In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Level candidate has experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS. Candidates have the ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS. Additionally, they can provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification validates technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Our Certification in a Box, gives you everything you need to become Amazon AWS certified. Best of all, it’s all in one package for one great price.
This certification includes:
- The 'Systems Operations on AWS' course
- The 'AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate' Practice Exam
- The 'AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate' exam
Please note: this bundle is aimed at candidates who are already working with AWS technologies. To have the best chance of passing your exam, in addition to utilising the learning products within this bundle, you should have practical experience with AWS.
To gain the skills required to become an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator you can take the Systems Operations on AWS course which aligns to the exam objectives of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Level certification.
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- One or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
AWS certification exams associated with this accreditation are part of this bundle, along with a practice exam to give you all you need to become AWS certified.
Please contact your account manager when you are ready to sit your exam and they will request your practice test and exam voucher for you.
Visit this page to set up your AWS certification account and book your PSIOnline exam.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or organisation
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Individual course prerequisites must be met
- Exam vouchers supplied are for use in UK only unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cancellations, transfers and payment