An Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer Professional is skilled in the implementation and management of continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
Candidates for this certification are experienced in provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments with the ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS.
This certification includes:
- The 'DevOps Engineering on AWS' course
- The 'AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional' Practice Exam
- The 'AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional' Exam
Please note: this bundle is aimed at candidates who are already working with AWS technologies. To have the best chance of passing your exam, in addition to utilising the learning products within this bundle, you should have practical experience with AWS.
To gain the skills required to become an AWS DevOps Professional, AWS recommend you take the DevOps Engineering on AWS course which aligns to the exam objectives of the AWS Certified DevOps – Professional Level certification.
It is recommended (but not mandated) that you have achieved AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Eligible candidates for this exam must have:
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
AWS certification exams associated with this accreditation are part of this bundle, along with a practice exam to give you all you need to become AWS certified.
Please contact your account manager when you are ready to sit your exam and they will request your practice test and exam voucher for you.
Visit this page to set up your AWS certification account and book your PSIOnline exam.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or organisation
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Individual course prerequisites must be met
- Exam vouchers supplied are for use in UK only unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cancellations, transfers and payment
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course