In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect is a technical individual who is skilled at designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. A solution architect generally has knowledge across a broad array of disciplines, including distributed application architecture, networking, infrastructure, and security.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Our Certification in a Box, gives you everything you need to become Amazon AWS certified. Best of all, it’s all in one package for one great price.
This certification includes:
- The 'Amazon Web Services – Advanced Architecting on AWS' course
- The 'AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional' Practice Exam
- The AWS 'Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level-Exam Preparation' One day wokshop'
- The 'AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional' Exam
Please note: this bundle is aimed at candidates who are already working with AWS technologies. To have the best chance of passing your exam, in addition to utilising the learning products within this bundle, you should have practical experience with AWS.
To gain the skills required to become an AWS Solutions Architect Professional, AWS recommend you take the Architecting on AWS Advanced Concepts course which aligns to the exam objectives of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Level certification.
To take this course it is recommended (but not mandated) that you have already obtained the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
AWS certification exams associated with this accreditation are part of this bundle, along with a practice exam to give you all you need to become AWS certified.
Please contact your account manager when you are ready to sit your exam and they will request your practice test and exam voucher for you.
Visit this page to set up your AWS certification account and book your PSIOnline exam.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or organisation
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Individual course prerequisites must be met
- Exam vouchers supplied are for use in UK only unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cancellations, transfers and payment
can be used at any official exam centre on completion of your course