This APMG course provides participants with a basic grounding in the DSDM Agile Project Management framework. It is presented by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of Agile project management.
This course does not cover the Scrum Framework.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set up an Agile project
- Identify appropriate people for Agile roles
- Define Increments and Timeboxes to keep a project on track
- Manage a Solution Development Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders in a project environment
- Use Agile techniques, including prioritisation of requirements, to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify risks to delivery of projects managed using the DSDM Agile approach
- What is Agile? And why use DSDM?
- Philosophy, Principles, and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- The DSDM Process
- The People - DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices - Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control Throughout the Lifecycle
- Other Practices - Iterative Development, Facilitated Workshops, Modeling and Prototyping