“I am definitely going to take a course on time management... just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.”
Louis E Boone, American author
About this course
Do you feel like there’s never enough time in the day? In that case, this half-day course is probably for you! Modern life seems to be placing increasing demands on our time, and interruptions abound. The good news is that we can all get better at managing our time..
People who attend this ½ day session often ask us:
- I don’t have enough time!
- How can I plan and prioritise my work more effectively?
- How can I deal with interruptions?
- How do I balance competing priorities?
This session will help you understand your time management strengths and weaknesses, as well as giving you powerful tools to manage your time more efficiently, becoming more effective and productive.
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their basic time management and prioritisation skills.
- Identify your time management strengths and weaknesses
- Use proven tools to prioritise and plan your work
- Reduce procrastination
- Deal more effectively with interruptions
- Welcome and introductions
- Your time management strengths and weaknesses
- Tools for prioritising and planning
- Overcoming procrastination
- Dealing with interruptions
- Action planning