”Think twice before you speak because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another”
Napoleon Hill, American author
This short session offers you a chance to explore the concepts of influence and persuasion through a mixture of theoretical understanding, activity and discussion. The session will equip with you with awareness of personal power and persuasion.
People who attend this ½ day session often ask us:
- I struggle to be heard, is it the way I communicate my message?
- How do I enhance my communication skills so that my colleagues and managers will see the value in my input and ideas?
- Can I learn to influence others and get better results?
This is an interactive course. We will work to share the theory behind enhancing your influencing skills, which will improve relationships and improve results!
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who wants to equip themselves with awareness of personal power and persuasion and wishes to enhance their personal impact.
You will learn how to:
- Be more confident to proactively influence
- Create opportunities to secure ‘air time’ in meetings by considering different approaches to influence
- Be more aware of what is at play and how to recognise strategies
- Benefit from useful reflection and techniques
- Rapport and your stakeholders
- Power and influence
- Influencing strategies
- Push-pull style
- Action plan