“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw – Irish playwright
The ability to communicate effectively is a key skill; communication and social interaction are fundamental to business success. This event is designed to develop your capability in delivering positive and persuasive communications.
People who attend this half-day session often ask us:
- I struggle to get the response I want, is it the way I communicate my message?
- Why can’t I always pick up on what others are trying to say?
- How do I enhance my communication skills so that my colleagues and managers value my input to discussions?
- Can I learn to adapt my communication style to best suit the situation and get better results?
This is an interactive course that requires effective communication throughout. We will work to enhance your skills - improve communication, improve relationships, improve results!
This half-day session is suitable for all levels and is ideal for anyone who wishes to enhance their communications skills.
You will learn how to:
- Define effective communications
- Demonstrate effective listening and questioning skills
- Identify how your inner thinking affects the way you communicate
- Recognise and use techniques such as matching, pacing and signalling to control conversations
- Create an action plan to develop your communication skills
- Effective communication
- Listening and questioning
- Building rapport
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Action plan