This class is ideal for current admins who hold the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential or have at least 6 months of experience administering Salesforce. This class is a great foundational course for individuals looking to earn their Salesforce Advanced Administrator credential or deepen their understanding and capabilities within Salesforce.
Attendies should posses knowledge to the level of course ADX201 Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience
Delegates will learn how to
- Troubleshoot and modify complex security models based on business requirements.
- Identify the relationship types available in Salesforce and when each should be used.
- Modify a Lightning app to meet business needs.
- Increase data quality with advanced validation rules and formula functions.
- Utilize Flow to solve business problems and increase productivity.
- Troubleshoot flow errors stemming from the Order of Execution and invalid data inputs.
- Plan and create an Approval Process.
- Utilize the Order of Execution to explain why automations are running at specific times.
- Determine when to configure, buy, or extend Salesforce.
- Utilize advanced reporting techniques to analyze data.
- Accessing the Org
- Object Permissions
- Impact of Sharing
- Delegated Administration
- Create Custom Objects
- Customize Fields
- Master Detail and Lookup Relationships
- Many to Many Relationships
- Benefits of Relationship Fields
- Additional Relationship Types
- Building Lightning Applications
- Selecting Tabs
- Page Layout Editor
- Applying Quick Actions
- Record Type & Business Process
- Data Quality Lifecycle
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Validation Rules & Formula Functions
- Eliminate Duplicates
- Identifying the Right Automation Tool
- Flow Overview
- Migrating to Flow
- Flow and the Order of Execution
- Building a Flow: The Basics
- Building a Flow: Resources & Elements
- Collection Management
- Record-Triggered Flow
- Schedule-Triggered Flow
- Screen Flow
- Autolaunched Flow
- What Is an Approval Process
- Create an Approval Process
- Troubleshoot an Approval Process
- The Order of Execution
- Auditing Tools
- Extending Beyond Automations
- Creating Custom Report Types
- Exception Reports with Cross Filters
- Bucketing Data
- Historical Reporting
- Extending Summaries in Reports and Dashboards
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.