As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation, and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentations, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with features that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
This course is designed for delegates who want to gain the skills necessary to work with design templates, various types of diagrams, special effects, custom slide shows, collaboration functionality, and advanced presentation delivery. This course also assists in the preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. It is for delegates who already have knowledge of the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, including slide formatting and working with tables, charts, images, objects, and presentation preparation.
- Open a presentation
- Save a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Add new slides
- Run a slideshow
- Rearrange the order of the slides
- Apply basic text formatting
- Check the spelling within a presentation
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication.
- customise the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations.
- finalise a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
- Topic 1A: Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 1B: Personalise the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1C: Customise Save Options
- Topic 1D: Apply Advanced Customization Options
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Customise Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Create Custom Themes
- Topic 2D: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2E: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2F: Modify the Handout Master
- Topic 3A: Create Diagrams
- Topic 3B: Modify Diagrams
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customise Slide Component Animations
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Share a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Secure Presentations
- Topic 7B: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7C: Publish a Presentation as a Web Page