When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms.
When will I receive my pre-course work?
Please note that not all courses require pre-course work.
Pre-course work is sent directly to the attendee upon confirmation of the course booking. On the rare occasions where the pre-course work is posted to attendees (e.g. CISSP course), please provide a postal address at the point of booking.
Once you have created an account on myQA.com, log in and you will be presented with your ‘My Learning’ page. Next to each active course you will see a list of links giving access to content related to your learning. If there is pre-course work required for your course, you will see this as a link. Select the ‘Pre-course work' or 'Pre-course video' link to access the content. If you don’t see any links it is because access to the content has not been enabled for your course yet or the particular course does not have any pre-course work. Course content is released on a scheduled basis a number of weeks before the start date. You should normally receive these within 24 hours of your booking being confirmed. We will send you an email each time content is made available.
Why won’t my pre-course reading work? Can I print it?
This is dependent on the course. Some pre-course work is interactive and requires an internet connection, others have a Word or PDF attachment which can be printed. Contact your QA account manager for further information or if you are experiencing any issues.
How do Virtual Classroom courses work? Do I receive headphones?
Virtual Classroom (the old “Attend from Anywhere") courses are booked in the same way as a standard QA course. Once your booking is confirmed you will receive joining instructions giving you access to your ‘my virtual account’ portal. This portal enables you to provide delivery details for your courseware, complete self-test connection to the platform used for your training, and for courses with remote labs you can book a pre-course connection test with a member of the virtual learning team. When it is time to connect to your training course you will find the launch event button within your portal. Find out more →
What’s the difference between PRINCE2 Practitioner and PRINCE2 Re-Registration?
You can find a detailed answer here.
What’s the difference between PRINCE2 and MSP?
PRINCE2 is a best-practice approach to project management methodology, whereas MSP is the best-practice approach to programme management (the coordination of a set of related projects).
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email.
Can I choose a specific trainer?
It may be possible to book a specific trainer for a private event, depending on availability. However, due to the volume of courses being delivered by QA, it is impossible to guarantee a specific trainer for a public-schedule event. Please speak to your QA account manager for further information.
What time will the course finish on the last day so I can book my train?
The majority of courses finish at 16:30, however some courses differ and timings can vary depending on class sizes and unplanned changes to the day’s timings. Please refer to your joining instructions for approximate course timings, though QA cannot be held responsible if a course runs later than originally planned.
Is the exam included in the course? (e.g. TOGAF, Scrum)
- If an exam is included as part of the course, details can be found within the course outline on the QA website. Various courses differ.
How do I register for the exam? (e.g. APMIC, TOGAF)
- There are different procedures depending on the course type:
- For public-scheduled course bookings with a BCS exam, information regarding exam registration is sent to attendees as part of their joining instructions, two weeks prior to the course start date.
- For public-scheduled course bookings with an APM or APMG exam, QA will register attendees automatically.
- For those undertaking an eLearning course, QA will provide log-in information and examination details within one week of the order being confirmed.
- For those undertaking an Attend from Anywhere course, the exams are booked via ProctorU and delivered online at the end of the course.
How do I book my exam re-sit if I fail?
- Please contact your QA account manager or QA customer services to book your re-sit exam. QA schedule the exams within QA training centres that can be booked on a public-scheduled basis. Online exams (e.g. ProctorU) can also be booked for you by QA.
Can I receive extra time during my exam?
- In certain circumstances (such as situations where an individual has dyslexia, a visual/hearing impairment, motor difficulties etc.) then an individual can be considered for reasonable adjustments to the examination policy. Please speak to your QA account manager for further information.
When/how do I get my exam results?
- These are released directly by the examining bodies and can take up to six weeks from when the exam was taken. People taking BCS and APMG exams should log in to the relevant portal to view their results. AMP results are emailed directly to the candidate.
- The time taken for results to be released is dependent on the type of exam taken. Exams with multiple-choice questions are usually released within 10-15 working days, while written exams can take up to eight weeks. This is always dependent on how busy the exam boards are at certain times of the year.
- For any questions please contact our Exam Admin team on +44 (0)1793 696160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know how we can help
Please fill out the form below and we'll get the right team to get in touch with you shortly.