Accessing your courseware and registering attendance with Microsoft
Delegates will learn how to
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.
- Create and manage products
- Configure products for supply chain management
- Manage inventory pricing and costing
- Implement product information management
- Configure Inventory management
- Manage and process inventory activities
- Exercise #1 Add products to a new warehouse using basic inventory management
- Exercise #2 Create a standard cost version that uses a specific model group
- Exercise #3 Add and releasing new products to a warehouse
- Exercise #4 Use the inventory movement journal to initialize stock levels in a warehouse
- Exercise #5 Use the inventory transfer journal to move items to a new location in the warehouse
- Exercise #6 Adjust stock levels using the inventory adjustment journal
- Exercise #7 Use the inventory counting journal to compare D365 inventory amounts to manually counted
- Exercise #8 Create a BOM in the BOM designer
- Implement inventory management
- Implement Procurement and sourcing
- Implement common sales and marketing features
- Using Microsoft Guides
- Exercise #1 Create, submit, and approve a purchase requisition
- Exercise #2 Create, reply and accept a request for quotation
- Exercise #3 Create purchase requisition and purchasing policies
- Exercise #4 Create a purchase order for delivery to multiple sites
- Exercise #5 Create a charges code
- Exercise #6 Create a vendor charges group and assign to vendors
- Exercise #7 Create an automatic charge
- Exercise #8 Approve purchase orders prior to confirmation
- Exercise #9 Create trade agreements for vendors
- Exercise #10 Create a purchase order based on a trade agreement
- Exercise #1 Enter and confirm sales order
- Exercise #2 Create and review a sales order for commission
- Exercise #3 Create a customer trade agreement
- Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Configure warehouse management
- Perform warehouse management processes
- Implement transportation management
- Exercise #1 Configure warehouse management
- Exercise #2 Create a reservation hierarchy
- Exercise #3 Create disposition codes and inbound location directives
- Exercise #4 Configure mobile devices
- Exercise #5 Configure purchase orders
- Exercise #6 Configure wave processing
- Exercise #7 Configure cycle counting
- Exercise #8 Define cycle counting
- Exercise #9 Define a partial location cycle counting process
- Exercise #10 Transfer orders and replenishments
- Exercise #11 Setup replenishment
- Exercise #12 Configure outbound processing
- Exercise #13 Configure cluster picking
- Exercise #14 Setup manual packing
- Exercise #15 Configure carriers
- Exercise #16 Configure rate masters
- Exercise #17 Setup route plans and route guides
- Exercise #18 Process inbound shipments
- Exercise #19 Process outbound shipments
- Exercise #20 Configure freight reconciliation
- Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Configure quality control and quality management
- Manage quality control and quality management
- Exercise #1 Enable quality management process
- Exercise #2 Create a manual quality order with a specification
- Exercise #3 Define conditions to work with non-conformance issues
- Exercise #4 Use non-conformance order to repair an item and a faulty machine
- Exercise #5 Run non-conformance reports
- Configure and manage quality control and quality management
- Configure master planning and forecasting
- Run master plans and manage planned orders
- Implement additional master planning features
- Exercise #1 Process and view planned orders
- Exercise #2 Create and run intercompany master plans
- Implement master planning
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.