- Learners are required to have a grasp of fundamental Agile concepts
- Existing knowledge or experience of managing or leading agile teams would be beneficial but not essential.
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand the key aspects of organisational agility capability and agile leadership
- Be able to relate the key aspects to your own organisation and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Be able to assess leadership and management approaches and describe the necessary mindset, behavioural and priority shifts necessary for agile leaders.
- Relate different approaches to influence and power dynamics to different leadership styles and to your own experiences.
- Identify areas for personal growth and development related to your own leadership style.
- Contrast your own current leadership style with the traits of an agile leader
- Identify areas for growth and prepare a personal development plan.
- Relate your own experiences to human systems dynamics and explain why empathy and relationship management are necessary competencies for relationship agility.
- Understand the complexities of organizational transformation, how it requires radical shifts, and the impact it has on people and culture.
- Assess examples of when you have led by managing change and identify what you could have done differently to lead the change in a larger, future-oriented context.
- Organizational Agility Capability
- Why Agility in Leadership is needed
- Understanding Power & Influence
- Leadership Styles
- Self-Awareness & Self- Management
- Growth Mindset for Leadership
- Personal Purpose and Values
- Assessing Yourself as a Leader
- Skills of Development
- Mental Model
- Mental Models (Part 2)
- Committing to and Practicing Agile Values
- Emotional Intelligence in Relationships
- Thinking about organisations as human systems
- Conversations as the Key Vehicle of Communication in Agile Leadership
- Telling Compelling Stories as a Leader
- The Nature of Organizational Transformation
- Why Transformation is needed for Agility
- Leading from the Future and the Larger Context
- Leader as Agent of Transformation
- Wrap up and reflections
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.