Accessing your courseware and registering attendance with Microsoft
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal
- Knowledge of either C#, Python, or JavaScrips
Please note: In order to access the Azure labs for this course you will need to have a Microsoft Outlook account that has/will not be used to associate with any other corporate Azure subscription. You can set up a new Outlook account here
Delegates will learn how to
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Integrate speech services
- Integrate text analytics
- Create language understanding capabilities with LUIS
- Create and manage Azure Cognitive Search solutions
- Create intelligent agents using the Bot Framework
- Implment Computer Vision solution
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in Azure
- Describe considerations for creating AI-enabled applications
- Identify Azure services for AI application development
- Getting Started with Cognitive Services
- Using Cognitive Services for Enterprise Applications
- Lab : Get Started with Cognitive Services
- Lab : Manage Cognitive Services Security
- Lab : Monitor Cognitive Services
- Lab : Use a Cognitive Services Container
- Provision and consume cognitive services in Azure
- Manage cognitive services security
- Monitor cognitive services
- Use a cognitive services container
- Analyzing Text
- Translating Text
- Lab : Analyze Text
- Lab : Translate Text
- Use the Text Analytics cognitive service to analyze text
- Use the Translator cognitive service to translate text
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis
- Speech Translation
- Lab : Recognize and Synthesize Speech
- Lab : Translate Speech
- Use the Speech cognitive service to recognize and synthesize speech
- Use the Speech cognitive service to translate speech
- Creating a Language Understanding App
- Publishing and Using a Language Understanding App
- Using Language Understanding with Speech
- Lab : Create a Language Understanding App
- Lab : Create a Language Understanding Client Application
- Lab : Use the Speech and Language Understanding Services
- Create a Language Understanding app
- Create a client application for Language Understanding
- Integrate Language Understanding and Speech
- Creating a QnA Knowledge Base
- Publishing and Using a QnA Knowledge Base
- Lab : Create a QnA Solution
- Use QnA Maker to create a knowledge base
- Use a QnA knowledge base in an app or bot
- Bot Basics
- Implementing a Conversational Bot
- Lab : Create a Bot with the Bot Framework SDK
- Lab : Create a Bot with Bot Framework Composer
- Use the Bot Framework SDK to create a bot
- Use the Bot Framework Composer to create a bot
- Analyzing Images
- Analyzing Videos
- Lab : Analyze Images with Computer Vision
- Lab : Analyze Video with Video Indexer
- Use the Computer Vision service to analyze images
- Use Video Indexer to analyze videos
- Image Classification
- Object Detection
- Lab : Classify Images with Custom Vision
- Lab : Detect Objects in Images with Custom Vision
- Use the Custom Vision service to implement image classification
- Use the Custom Vision service to implement object detection
- Detect faces with the Computer Vision service
- Detect, analyze, and recognize faces with the Face service
- Reading text with the Computer Vision Service
- Extracting Information from Forms with the Form Recognizer service
- Lab : Read Text in Images
- Lab : Extract Data from Forms
- Use the Computer Vision service to read text in images and documents
- Use the Form Recognizer service to extract data from digital forms
- Implementing an Intelligent Search Solution
- Developing Custom Skills for an Enrichment Pipeline
- Creating a Knowledge Store
- Lab : Create an Azure Cognitive Search solution
- Lab : Create a Custom Skill for Azure Cognitive Search
- Lab : Create a Knowledge Store with Azure Cognitive Search
- Create an intelligent search solution with Azure Cognitive Search
- Implement a custom skill in an Azure Cognitive Search enrichment pipeline
- Use Azure Cognitive Search to create a knowledge store
Microsoft Azure learning paths
Want to boost your career in Azure? Click on the roles below to see QA‘s learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.