ISO/IEC 27001 introductory course will introduce you to the requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 27001, providing you with an introduction to the issues an information security management system.
Security and IT professionals, those responsible for risk and audit or project managers responsible for ISO27001 compliance programmes.
There are no pre-requisites. However, we recommend that all delegates familiarise themselves with BS ISO_IEC 27001_2017, and BS ISO_IEC 27002_2017.
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001
- Principles of information assets
- Introduction to an ISMS
- Understanding Risk assessment and management
- Overview of a Statement of Applicability
- Why do you need certification to ISO 27001?
- The relationship between ISO27001, and ISO27002
- Introduce Information Security Management System
- Over view of the stages of the ISMS
- Defining an Information Security Policy
- Defining the scope of the ISMS
- What are information assets, and identifying them?
- Conducting risk assessments
- Risk measurement