The Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0 course introduces you to Cisco® Software-Defined Access and teaches you, through a combination of lectures and labs, how to implement simple, single-site fabric networks.You will learn the benefits of leveraging Software-Defined Access in the Cisco-powered Enterprise Campus network. SDAFND will introduce the solution, its architecture and components, and guide you through labs to design and deploy simple Cisco SD-Access networks.
This course will help you:
- Deploy Cisco SD-Access networks
- Explain Cisco Software-Designed Access
- Operate, manage, and integrate Cisco DNA Center™
- Prepare for various Cisco certifications: Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core (ENCOR), and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design (ENSLD)
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNP® level core networking knowledge
- Ability to use Windows and Linux CLI tools such as ping, SSH, or running scripts
These are the recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
Delegates will learn how to
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco SD-Access architecture and its components
- Explain Cisco DNA Center deployment models, scaling, and high availability
- Identify Cisco SD-Access fabric protocols and node roles
- Understand the Cisco SD-Access Wireless deployment models
- Automate Day 0 device onboarding with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation and Network PnP
- Deploy simple Cisco SD-Access fabric networks
- Monitor health and performance of the network with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Interact with the Cisco DNA Center Platform Intent APIs
- Introducing Cisco SD-Access
- Introducing Cisco DNA Center
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Solution Components
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Wireless Architecture
- Automating Network Changes with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploying Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center Programmability
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.