- New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Experience, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
- We also strongly recommend you complete the Get Started with Lightning Experience trail in Trailhead to get the most out of this course.
Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes in Lightning Experience.
- Learn how security settings created in Salesforce Classic are applied in Lightning.
- Maintain and import clean data in Lightning.
- Use Lightning features to create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Understand how workflow automation complies with Lightning.
- Data Model and Navigation
- Lightning Experience
- Help & Training
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the User Interface
- Setting Up Activities and Calendars
- Configuring Search Settings
- Setting Up Chatter Groups
- Mobile Access with Salesforce1
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Setting Up Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing Field-level Security
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Email Templates
- Workflow Rules
- Process Builder
- Lead Automation
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
In addition to the dates listed here a full schedule is available in London and Staines, at Salesforce training centres.
Please contact your account manager or call 0333 130 9723 for more information.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.