Special NoticesIf both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
All of our Palo Alto Instructor-led Online courses have been heavily discounted for the months of January, February and March 2021!!
Take advantage of these fantastic prices and book today, places are filling fast and will be allocated on a first come basis.
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that should help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
Students must complete the 'Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)' class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
Delegates will learn how to
This course should help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Administratorsthat complete this course should become familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionalswill be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
- Module 1: Initial Configuration
- Module 2: Adding Firewalls
- Module 3: Templates
- Module 4: Device Groups
- Module 5: Log Collection and Forwarding
- Module 6: Using Panorama Logs
- Module 7: Panorama Administrative Accounts
- Module 8: Reporting
- Module 9: Troubleshooting