The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco® Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Though a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads. This course also prepares you for the 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam.
Who should attend
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Delegates will learn how to
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.