Browse some of our bestselling Cisco courses.
New Cisco curriculum changes
In 2020 Cisco are changing their training and certification programmes around the latest technologies and what drives today's learners. The next-level certifications will be arranged under five categories:
Starting point for individuals interested in starting a career as a networking professional.
The highest level of accreditation achievable and recognises the architectural expertise of network designers.
- Introduced Cisco Certified DevNet Associate, Specialist and Professional certifications
- Prerequisites removed for certifications at the associate and professional levels
- Continuing education for all
- Recognition for completing training courses
- Consolidated and updated CCNA training and certification
- Your choice of concentration exams at the professional level
- Streamlined certification paths
- New lifetime tenure for CCIE certification maintained for 20 years continuously
Cisco are retooling their training and certification programme around the latest technologies and what drives today's learners.
Serving up cutting-edge content, convenient access, customised options and continuous learning, throughout your lifetime.
To empower you with the flexibility to reinvent yourself, earn recognition, fuel innovation and unlock your potential to make a difference in the world.
Browse our courses
Demonstrate that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to support Cisco products and solve customers' technology problems.
Cisco Learning Credits
Cisco Learning Credits are an easy way to pay for your Cisco training. They function as a learning license and are redeemable for one year. Training can be purchased at a reduced cost overall through use of these learning credits.
As an Authorized Cisco Learning Partner, QA is able to redeem your Cisco Learning Credits as payment for your training. Cisco Learning Credits can be used as payment for public-scheduled courses at QA training centres and also for private events hosted at your facilities.
Cisco Learning Credits are valid for 12 months from the date or purchase and are redeemable once they have been credited to the user account. To get started, please contact your QA Account Manager who will work with you to maximise your training budget.