The HPE InfoSight Analytics Professional course provides an overview and hands-on lab exercises covering the AI-driven management and predictive analytics features and functionality of HPE InfoSight. In this course, you use HPE InfoSight to analyze performance issues and to gain recommendations for HPE Alletra, HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, HPE Nimble, HPE servers, HPE SimpliVity and HPE virtualization infrastructure solutions. This course is updated to include new and advanced features of HPE InfoSight
No previous experience with storage arrays and virtualization are necessary, but some knowledge of storage array and virtualization terminology is recommended.
Module 0: HPE Infosight Analytics Professional Class Agenda
• Day 1 agenda
• Day 2 agenda Module
Module 1: Introduction to HPE InfoSight
• What HPE InfoSight can provide
• Review of HPE InfoSight case studies
• Discuss the three core features of HPE intelligent storage AI vision (self-managing, self-healing, self-optimizing)
• Identify the three pillars of how HPE leads AI for hybrid cloud (customer impact, cloud-based AI platform, cross-stack telemetry)
• Identify the HPE Infosight O-L-P-R-A model (observing, learning, predicting, recommending, acting) • List what HPE InfoSight sees and predicts behind the scenes
• Describe the AI process for self-healing storage (telemetry, scan, identify, fingerprint, signature, automated case lifecycle)
• Describe the two requirements of predictive analytics (analytics/automation and AI recommendation engine)
• Describe the architecture of the AI recommendation engine
• List the common questions and answers that drive prescriptive insights
• List the top five insights of Cross-Stack Analytics
• Discuss the value of resource planning
• Describe the four areas of HPE InfoSight unique value
Module 2: HPE InfoSight Portal and Product Support Paths
• Login to HPE InfoSight portal using HPE Passport
• Navigate and configure the HPE InfoSight home/landing page
• Invite additional users to HPE InfoSight
• Manage HPE InfoSight organizations
• Use the Resources menu to get HPE InfoSight support
Module 3: HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble Storage
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra and HPE Nimble Storage support strategy
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble initial configuration
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble Storage theory of operation
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble Storage connectivity prerequisites
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble Storage wellness issues
• HPE InfoSight labs for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble Storage
Module 4: HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Primera, and HPE 3PAR
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Primera, and HPE 3PAR StoreServ organization creation and device enrollment
• Provide access to an organization
• Merge/manage organizations
• Use HPE Infosight to access the HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR storage
• Troubleshooting HPE Infosight devices enrollment issues
• HPE InfoSight for HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Module 5: HPE InfoSight for Servers
• HPE InfoSight for Servers support strategy
• Initial configuration
• HPE InfoSight for Servers theory of operation
• HPE InfoSight for Servers connectivity prerequisites
• HPE InfoSight for Servers user management
• HPE InfoSight for Servers List, Wellness and Operational Dashboards
• HPE InfoSight for Servers email notifications
• HPE InfoSight for Servers case creation
• HPE InfoSight for Servers frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.