Please note that course manuals shipped overseas from the U.K. will be subject to an additional courier fee. A free-of-charge digital manual can be supplied as an alternative.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, or delivery of IT-enabled services in a modern digital organisation. It teaches the fundamentals of the very latest version of the most widely adopted guidance on IT service management (ITSM) in the world.
This bundle comprises of all you need to prepare and take the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
- ITIL 4 Foundation online learning
- ITIL Foundation: ITIL 4 Edition by Axelos (ISBN 9780113316076)
- Online ITIL 4 Foundation examination
ITIL 4 Foundation introduces delegates to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
This course is aimed at all levels of IT professionals, customers, and users involved in the provision or receipt of IT Services in any organisation.
At the end of this course, you will have an understanding of the following:
- Key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework that build upon Lean, Agile, DevOps, and other practices, and how these enable business value to be co-created
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL service value system
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL practices, with a focus on 15 of these, of which 7 will be covered in detail