This Quality Policy Statement is applicable to the QA Group.
It is our aim to provide quality products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations and to support our management systems and processes, which are designed to improve the quality of our products and services.
We have established a Quality Management Team, representing the different areas of the Group to ensure that our management system is appropriately implemented. The Management Team’s responsibilities include understanding customer needs, establishing the quality focus at all levels of the organisation and evaluating the performance of the management system in order to demonstrate continual improvement.
We will identify and define core quality objectives, which will be measured on an ongoing basis to determine the effectiveness of the management system, together with associated operational processes, in order to assess continual improvement and the prevention of non-conformity. Customer satisfaction will be regularly monitored and used as a basis for product and service improvement.
We recognise that effective quality, environmental and health & safety management are integral parts of the management function. The Group views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to continual improvement through the adoption of relevant quality processes and controls.
Specifically, our company is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrating all aspects of continual improvement and making best use of available resources in all quality matters.
- Communicating our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Ensuring that all activities are safe for staff, associates, subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work environment.
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopting a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have impacts on quality.
- Training staff to understand the needs and requirements of our quality management system.
- Make our Quality Policy available at our offices, on our internal intranet and to interested parties, where appropriate.
Director Responsible for Quality Management
1st October 2023