- The QA Group as a leading provider of premium technical, digital, professional and educational skills training has a policy to comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and all other appropriate regulations and approved codes of practice by all people who work for the Group or who are protected by its undertakings together with visitors such as clients, contractors, etc.
- It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to:
- prevent personal injury and damage to property
- protect personnel and the environment from reasonably foreseeable hazards
- protect the public when they come into contact with the Group’s activities
- commit the necessary resources required to manage our health and safety systems
- continually strive to improve health and safety standards throughout the Group by setting annual targets, reviewing our objectives, and measuring progress via formal audits.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy conditions, taking account of statutory requirements to provide training and instructions to enable employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently.
- Make available all necessary safety devices and equipment and train and supervise their use, as necessary. When required, Personal Protective Equipment will be provided as a 'last resort' control measure.
- Carry out an annual review of this policy and other health and safety control systems employed by the Group.
- Consult with and ensure participation of workers on any occupational matter which may affect them in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Not interfering with or misusing anything provided in the interest of health and safety.
- Reporting incidents that have or may lead to accidents.
- Complying with all health and safety instructions
- Taking reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
Director Responsible for Health & Safety
1st October 2023