The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication protocol, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco® Unified IM & Presence, Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximize the agility of robust management systems. This course will prepare you for 300-810 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA).
Who should attend
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Delegates will learn how to
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Describe SSO for Cisco Unified Communications applications
- Describe how Cisco Jabber® and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence are integrated with other Cisco or third-party applications
- Customize the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber functionality
- Configure and troubleshoot chat rooms and message archiving
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence server
- Configure call recording and monitoring
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber
- Customizing Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Functionality
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Compliance and Message Archiving
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implementing Call Recording and Monitoring
- Integrate and Set Up Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Implement Toll Fraud Prevention
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unity Express
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Implement Cisco Jabber
- Configure Centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Functionality
- Enable Message Archiving and Chat Rooms
- Troubleshoot the Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Database Connection
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implement Call Recording and Monitoring Using a Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)-based Solution
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Recording and Monitoring
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.