Special NoticesIf both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
All of our Palo Alto Instructor-led Online courses have been heavily discounted for the months of January, February and March 2021!!
Take advantage of these fantastic prices and book today, places are filling fast and will be allocated on a first come basis.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
- Configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Delegates will learn how to
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Module 1- Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Module 2- Connect to the Management Network
- Module 3- Manage Firewall Configurations
- Module 4- Manage Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Module 5- Connect to Production Networks
- Module 6- The Cyberattack Lifecycle
- Module 7- Block Threats Using Security and NAT Policies
- Module 8- Block Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
- Module 9- Block Threats from Known Bad Sources
- Module 10- Block Threats by Identifying Applications
- Module 11- Maintain Application-Based Policies
- Module 12- Block Threats Using Custom Applications
- Module 13- Block Threats by Identifying Users
- Module 14- Block Threats by Identifying Devices
- Module 15- Block Unknown Threats
- Module 16- Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Module 17- Prevent Use of Stolen Credentials
- Module 18- Block Threats Using Security Profiles
- Module 19- View Threat and Traffic Information
- Module 20- Next Steps