Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
This Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals training introduces you to PL/SQL. It helps you understand the benefits of this powerful programming language, while teaching you real-world scenarios where these lessons can be applied.
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL.
- Design a PL/SQL anonymous block that executes efficiently.
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors
- Handle runtime errors.
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Apply declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Gain Experience through Hands-On Practice
In this course, you'll learn from expert Oracle instructors, then engage in demonstrations and hands-on practice to reinforce the fundamental concepts. You'll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as optional tools.