This video based course provides delegates with comprehensive knowledge and understanding to prepare them for the APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification examination (based on the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition).
The attainment of accreditations offered by professional bodies such as the Association for Project Management (APM) is increasingly recognised as an indicator of competence in project management. APM qualifications are aligned to the International Project Management Association (IPMA) Four-Level-Certification system, where the APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification is recognised at IPMA Level D.
Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.
It will enable delegates to:
- Describe the management structure by which projects operate
- Explain the structure of project lifecycles
- Examine contexts and environments in which projects are delivered
- Define governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies
- Plan and manage communication in the project environment
- Explain principles of leadership and teamwork
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder management
- Apply project management planning for success
- Describe project scope management
- Define and develop scheduling and resource management
- Prepare for effective project procurement
- Apply risk management, quality management and issue management
- Recognise the links between configuration management and change control