“Whenever you see a successful business, someone always made a courageous decision!”
Managers and staff are expected to make decisions that ultimately effect efficiency, costs and morale. Some of the best decisions carry the most potential risk. The trick is to understand the potential risks and weigh things up using simple structured techniques to ensure you make successful decisions.
People who attend this ½ day session often ask us:
- How can I confidently justify my decisions to senior leaders?
- Can I learn to adopt a more structured frameworks to make sound decisions?
- How can I involve others but still make one impactful decision?
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who has to solve problems and make decisions in their organisation. Project managers, line managers and those who are interested in making improvements within their area of work will benefit from attending.
You will learn how to:
- Understand how to make a decisions using known and proven theories
- Identify ways to review decisions and outcomes
- Evaluate decisions to minimise risk
- Use tips and techniques for making commercially based decisions
- Complete a personal action plan to use when you next have to make an important decision
- Decision making frameworks and theories
- Learn practical decision making techniques
- Understand how to use decision trees
- Action planning