“Every single interaction, the most minute details of the interaction you have with your customer, are an opportunity for you to create something remarkable.”
Joey Coleman, Experience This! Host and CX Expert
Author of Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days
Regardless of your service, product, size of business or industry, customer experience has proven to be a key differentiating point for service led organisations and their success.
This course has been developed specifically to help you understand what customer experience is and how this approach can further enhance the quality of service you, your team and your organisation provides and how you can enrich your reputation to live its values and principles.
This ½ day session is suitable for individuals who deal with external or internal customers. Anyone who would like to gain an insight into the bigger picture that understanding the customer journey brings will benefit from attending.
You will learn how to:
- Consider what is customer experience?
- Consider customer experience (cx) as a tool for business transformation
- does a great customer experience look like?
- understand the benefits of this approach for you, your team and organisation
- create and measure a customer journey
- recognise and create 'moments of truth'
- write a customer experience action plan
- Workshop outline
- Customer expectations
- Customer experience journey mapping
- Moments of truth
- Monitoring and measuring
- Customer experience actions
- Action planning